Reference- Level 1 Character 1

Reference

Character 1

Adult Caveman

Croods

Croods's Grug Crood

I took Grug crood's body proportion for the body proportion reference.
Crood's hand proportion is longer then compare towards normal human proportion.
His leg is shorter. In the nut shell, Grug have longer upper body proportion compare to the lower body proportion.
I choose Grug's body proportion because as I research, most of the cave man have these proportion.








Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

Tim

I took Tim's facial look as my reference for the adult cave man character.
Tim has bushy eyebrow and mustache.
I feel that it is suitable for a cave man is because in olden time, cave man might not know how to cut their hair. So their whole body might be bushy.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment